Hi! My name consists of two Chinese characters — Wei(伟) Zhe(哲) — which means “great philosophy” and pronounces like wai(t) ger(man). I also go by Wesley to make it easier :-)
Currently, I am pursuing a Ph.D. (expected to graduate in 2023) at Indiana University - Bloomington, co-advised by Lantao Liu (Vehicle Autonomy and Intelligence Lab) and Roni Khardon. My research revolves around Multi-Objective Decision Making, Monte Carlo Tree Search, Gaussian Processes, and their robotic applications in Information-Driven Planning and Control.
I am happy to chat and collaborate:-) Feel free to shoot me an email! firstname.lastname@example.org
- [Apr 2022] One paper accepted by RSS 2022
- [Mar 2022] One paper submitted to IROS 2022
- [Feb 2022] Summer internship at Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratory (MERL)
- [Jan 2022] One paper accepted by ICRA 2022
- [Dec 2021] Our work is posted on Amazon Science
- [Nov 2021] Field experiment on a quarry lake
- [Nov 2021] Shared ROS driver of BlueRobotics single-beam sonar.
- [Aug 2021] Field experiment on the Monroe Lake
- [Mar 2021] Tested USV on the University Lake.
- [Dec 2019] Tested unmanned surface vessel (USV) in the IU swimming pool
- [Sep 2019] Paper accepted by CDC 2019.
- [Jun 2019] Paper accepted by RSS 2019.